In addition to the deep mainstream, River Oulu features a lot of small islands. While weaving among them you get to experience the most beautiful sceneries of the upper reaches of the river.
We will meet at Juurusoja marina where we will go carefully through safety features and teach basic kayaking techniques. After this we’ll hop in the single seat kayaks and start a . The tour is guided by a trained and experienced guide.
The excursion includes disembarkment on an island, where we fry sausages and enjoy pot coffee by the open fire. The excursion can also take place at night, when the scenery colored by the sunset is at its most beautiful. We recommend this trip especially during the fall season.
- Group size 4 5 people: 75 € / person
- Group size 6 - 9 people: 65 € / person
- Price includes: Guidance, kayak, life vest, paddle, spray deck, firewood, sausages with sides, soft drinks, light dessert, pot coffee
- Season: 01.05. - 30.09.
- Participants: 4 - 9 people
- Starting point: Marina of Juurusoja, Oulu, Finland (address: Lukantie 9)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Languages: English