The islands of Varjakka provide a fascinating scenery to the Gulf of Bothnia.
In the beginning we’ll teach the basics of kayaking and go carefully through the safety features. The trip is led by a trained and experienced instructor and carried out with single seat kayaks.
During the trip Oulu is experienced from a completely new perspective. This trip includes a disembarkment on an island with a campfire for roasting sausages and preparing pot coffee in the traditional Finnish way.
The starting point of this experience is situated 25-minute drive from Oulu city center. As an additional service a transportation to and from can be arranged.
- Group size 4 - 5 people: 65 € / person
- Group size 6 - 10 people: 75 € / person
- Price includes: Guidance, kayak, life vest, paddle, spray deck, firewood, sausages with sides, soft drinks, light dessert, pot coffee
- Season: 01.05. - 30.09.
- Participants: 4 - 9 people
- Starting point: Marina of Varjakka in Oulunsalo, Oulu, Finland (address: Franzeninkuja 1)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Languages: English