Get acquainted with the most versatile summer time fatbike grounds in the Oulu area
Virpiniemi is an excellent offroad biking destination offering changing sceneries, varying topography and even an ocean view. The route climbs on top of the Runtelinharjun ridge offering beautiful views over the Bothnian bay.
Fatbike is a bicycle with oversized tires. Their low air pressure allows riding on soft and unstable terrain.
This safari is suited for anyone with basic fitness.
- Price: 50 € / person
- Price includes: Guidance, fatbike, helmet
- Season: From spring to autumn (during thawed ground)
- Participants: 4-12 people
- Starting point: Virpiniemi (more specific meeting place will be informed after booking)
- Duration: 1,5 - 2 hours
- Languages: English, Finnish
The experience is also available as a gift card for 4 or 6 people.
In case you can't find a suitable time from our calendar or you wish to book the experience for a larger group contact us: +358 20 731 0110 / email@example.com